Monday, February 7, 2011

Disability Blahs

Oh my. This is going to be a bit of venting. I really can't believe that my former employer has screwed things up this badly. My insurance has been cancelled sometime in December. I thought that it was just because of the new year. Changing to 2011, maybe they didn't carry things over. Amusingly enough, I did get new insurance cards. Think I better change my stock options. If they can't get insurance coverage right, the rest is sure to head downhill as well.

It is just lovely that my former employer has terminated my insurance once again without telling me. Really wonderful considering that each treatment that I do is $15,000. And that's every 3 weeks. Maybe there is a reason that I am consistently "accidentally" terminated. Maybe they really do just want to get rid of me. I am an expensive liability. I wonder if there is anything in Obama's bill about that? Not sure I can read that huge tome of health insurance policy, but it would appear that it would be in my benefit.

It's awful to have your insurance pulled out from underneath you. It just makes me want to scream! No wonder people go postal. Benefits are those things that you assume will be there. I did my work while I was at the company. I didn't think that I would use these benefits. Apparently my employer didn't think anyone would either. Otherwise it wouldn't be such a cluster, and my new full time job would not be to monitor them.

Aaaaargh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment