Thursday, January 20, 2011

Disability Continues....

I actually started to create an excel document to track my progress with all of the different companies that I was contacting.  After a while, I also added comments like "does not look legit", "not a current number", and "broken links-can't contact".  I think that this might be an area where the government could save some money. What a mess...

I did get a call back from ONE company. I had a very enlightening conversation with a lovely lady named Pam.  According to her, "Maximus is working on the problem [of the legitimate companies]." I hope so!  After the conversation with her, I am going to set up a meeting with Social Security.  I read all the documentation on the Maximus website - even took the mini tests during the training and got a 100%.  Even so, Pam and I have different comprehension of how the Ticket to Work program works.  Since this is her job. I am guessing that she is right.  But I think I need to talk to Social Security as they are the one that holds the contract with Maximus. And ultimately, I personally answer to Social Security.

Just a preview for the next couple of posts - I'll be chatting about nutrition, and Avastin.

No comments:

Post a Comment